Business concept and Zhoda approach
Zhoda Investments invests in selected unlisted European ventures and drives growth and profitability through active ownership and an entrepreneurial approach.
The Zhoda approach to creating value
Zhoda Investments identifies, develops and manages investments with the objective of reaching a company-specific annual average return target IRR that amounts to a minimum of 20%.
We identify business opportunities with substantial potential for value appreciation
- Identifying, analyzing and investing in unlisted European ventures
- Using experience, expertise and an extensive network
- Opportunities that are hard to reach or manage for an individual shareholder
We develop our investments to enhance growth and profitability
- Active ownership to manage risk and leverage on hands-on experience
- Establishing strategic and operational excellence
- Entrepreneurial approach to drive growth and profitability
We manage the portfolio to balance risks and maximize value
- Manage a portfolio balancing risks against value appreciation
- Flexible ownership horizon
- Principal ownership to secure control and influence