Zhoda Investments (“Zhoda”) is currently conducting a rights issue. In connection with this, CEO Robert Karlsson has made several presentations on the issue and company’s investment plans. Links to a selection of these presentations are found below. The subscription period ends on Friday 1 June.
Zhoda Investments invests in selected unlisted European ventures and drives growth and profitability through active ownership and an entrepreneurial approach. About a year ago, Zhoda acquired an organic 47-hectare vineyard in Dalmatia that produces excellent wines on local grapes. Based on Dalmatia’s proud two thousand year old wine tradition, the company is producing premium wines with new technology and the country’s leading wine makers. The vision is to become Dalmatia’s leading wine producer with a yearly output of 1 million bottles.
The issue will raise funds for the development of the organic wine operations in Dalmatia. The company also holds an investment with 8 million barrels of proven and probable oil reserves in Poltava, currently benefiting from the rising oil price.
Links to a selection of the presentations where CEO Robert Karlsson presents the company’s operations and investment plans are found below. Further information and material is also available on www.zhodainvestments.com.
Presentation in cooperation with Aktiespararna – Aktiedagen in Malmö 22 May 2018
Video interview with IPO.se – 24 May 2018
Presentation in cooperation with Financial Stockholm – 28 May 2018
The rights issue in summary
• Subscription period 17 May – 1 June 2018
• Rights issue to raise approximately SEK 21 million
• Subscription price of SEK 0.08 per share
• Issue with preferential rights whereby 1 current share entitles the holder to subscribe for 2 new shares
• The board and management have declared their intent to subscribe for approximately SEK 10 million, equivalent to 48 per cent of the total issue
• Subscription documents will be sent to all shareholders
• New shareholders may apply for subscription on a designated form
• More information is available at www.zhodainvestments.com
Valuation and new trading platform for the shares
The valuation in the issue is lower than operational profit 2017 and significantly lower than the company’s equity.
• The subscription price amounts to SEK 0.08 per share, which implies a pre-money valuation of approximately SEK 10.5 million.
• During 2017, the operating profit per share amounted to SEK 0.11 per share and the operating profit to SEK 14.1 million.
• Equity per share attributable to Zhoda’s shareholders as of 31 December 2017 amounted to SEK 0.49 per share and equity to SEK 64.5 million
Following the completion of the issue the company will apply for trade in the share at beQuoted’s OTC market.
Teaser – Summary of the rights issue including subscription form (in Swedish)
Powerpoint presentation of the company and the rights issue
For more information, please contact:
Robert Karlsson, CEO Zhoda Investments AB
+46 709 565 141, email@example.com
About Zhoda Investments
Zhoda Investments invests in selected unlisted European ventures and drives growth and profitability through active ownership and an entrepreneurial approach. Zhoda owns an organic winery in Dalmatia with a 47-hectare state of the art vineyard producing red wine from the local Babic grape. Zhoda has also acquired a winery on the Dalmatian island of Korcula that produces white premium wines from the indigenous Posip grape. The group also holds a 45 per cent interest in the Lelyaki oil field in Ukraine with 2P proven and probable oil reserves of 8 million barrels net to the company. Zhoda Investments is actively pursuing new investments. The company’s shares are traded on Pareto Securities OTC. For more information, visit www.zhodainvestments.com.
This is an English translation of the Swedish original. In case of discrepancies, the Swedish original shall prevail.