Nov 2015
Production report for October 2015

Shelton Petroleum’s total oil production in October 2015 amounted to 22,790 barrels, equivalent to 735 barrels per day.

The table below summarizes the production broken down by oil field.

Shelton Petroleum holds 100% of the Rustamovskoye license in Russia. Shelton Petroleum has a 45% working interest in Kashtan Petroleum (holder of the license to the Lelyaki oil field) through its wholly owned subsidiary Zhoda 2001 Corporation. Ukrnafta, Ukraine's largest oil and gas company, owns the remaining 55%. The production data in the table above represents Shelton Petroleum’s working interest.

For more information, please contact:

Robert Karlsson, CEO, Shelton Petroleum, +46 709 565141



About Shelton Petroleum

Shelton Petroleum is a Swedish company focused on exploring and developing concessions in Russia and Ukraine. In Russia, the company holds licenses in the Volga-Urals area in Bashkiria and has commenced production on the Rustamovskoye field after a successful exploration program. In Ukraine, Shelton Petroleum’s wholly owned subsidiary has a joint venture with Ukrnafta and Chornomornaftogaz. Shelton Petroleum oil and gas 2P reserves amount to 34 million barrels. The company’s share is traded on Nasdaq Stockholm under the symbol SHEL B.

This is an English translation of the Swedish original. In case of discrepancies, the Swedish original shall prevail.